Sweet Pea Scraps August Reveal

Can I tell you how much fun the August Sweet Pea Scraps kit was??? Look at all those fun, funky patterns and bright colours.



Here are three cards I made using all the scraps from my pages.... and I STILL have loads of scraps to use!!!

Hanging Butterfly Card


{Smile} Card


Thank You Card

And here are all the pages I created using all those fun papers.....


My Happiness Includes You


Pink Cake

Canada.. I Love You Eh?


Priceless Friendships



i remember....
Come out and check out the weekly challenges on the Sweet Pea Vine. There is always a fabulous prize to win! Hope to see you there!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jess said...

fantastic pgs.! i love them all!

Unknown said...

Everything is so gorgeous! :) I love your cards and pages!

sylvie said...

Love your creations! You really outdid this wonderful kit!

Heidi Brand said...

So much eye candy here....great pages Ally!

Jana Eubank said...

Everything you did with this kit is pure perfection! You totally inspire me! ;)

 
09 10