Sweet November Stamps ~ Meet Skipper!

A new little digi has hit the Sweet November Stamps shop today!

Meet "Skipper"!  She's an adorable little mermaid just chillin' with her tiny crab friend on the beach. 

I began today's card by printing out this sweet little seaside image onto Neenah 80# white paper.  Then I began the process of adding in the sky.  I used a variety of soft pinky-purples and violet purples plus a tiny hint of light blue.  I used my Colorless Blender marker to soften and blend all the blobs and dots together.

Once the sky was done, I added the sand and then colored up our sweet little Skipper and her seascape.

I trimmed the long panel up and matted it with a few shades of purple cardstock and tiny strip of silver glitter cardstock... so fun!

You can check out all the amazing digital images over on the Sweet November Stamps site right HERE.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10