Sweet November Stamps ~ MerMay has Begun!

 

MerMay has begun and Sweet November Stamps has already prepared in a big way!

MerMay is all about the MERMAID!

Come and check out all the amazing Mermaids found in the SNS shop... so many to choose from!

To celebrate MerMay, I chose to use the super cute "Seashells and Sunshine" clear stamp set!

I stamped out all three of our little seashell adorned mermaids from the set and created a deep blue sea around them.

There's nothing more fun than adding the fun little details to their faces.  This time I added long eyelashes and freckles...


The sentiment on this card is from the "Little Moments" clear stamp set.

To create the bubbles, I used the Copic Colorless Blender to dot in some bubble shapes.


Now it's your turn!  You can participate in TWO ways this month; through Facebook and also through Instagram.

For Facebook, CLICK HERE:

And for Instagram, CLICK HERE...

I hope you'll join us!  Good luck!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10