This morning I've been creating Flourishes "Timeless Tuesday" challenge from this passing week. This week's challenge is all about Bingo! This challenge is just like playing Bingo except you create a card using the items listed in the rows (horizontally, diagonally or vertically).
Here's the challenge Bingo card for this week:
I used the last row; "Blue", "Flowers" & "Emboss" to create my card for the challenge.
supplies: stamps, Flourishes, Papertrey Ink; cardstock, Flourishes, Bazzill; pattern papers, Fancy Pants Designs; brad, Creative Charms; twine, Darice; embossing folder, Cuttlebug; inks, Memento, Versamark, Ranger, Copic; other, UTEE.
Steps to creating my stamped image:
- Stamp the Flourishes poppy images using black Memento ink.
- Mask off each poppy.
- Air brush the background using my Copic air brush.
- Stamp the Papertrey Ink mediallions using Ranger's "Spiced Marmalade" ink.
- Stamp the script writing along the edge using Memento ink.
- Versamark the entire stamped image and cover repeatedly with UTEE. Heat with heat gun.
- Emboss the left side with an embossing folder. Reheat embossed area to melt slightly.
I hope you all have a great Monday!