Craft Roulette ~ Waves of Happiness

Happy Friday! Today's card creation is for the fabulous Craft Roulette show - today's episode!  There's still time to play!

What is Craft Roulette you ask... it's a weekly live show featuring improvised crafting, special guests, community contributions, tons of prizes and much, much more!  It's live every Friday over on YouTube.  You can check out this week's episode here.

So the four parameters that the wheel spit out this week were:

So for this week's contribution, I began with stamping 3 images from the Sweet November Stamps "Mermees Set #2" stamp set.  I'm using the parameter "May" as in we celebrate "MerMay" in May.

I used 3 tag dies to cut out the 3 windows for my shaker card and I used all kinds of colors you might find in a rose garden.  I used some masking to Copic Marker air brush all of my background.

Here's my card...

Inside of my shaker card, I used some microbeads in silver and also some small clear sequins.  

Make sure to join us on every Friday night.  Click HERE to get a notification for next week's episode.

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10