StampNation ~ Easter Bunny Umbrella

It's time for a new Weekend Challenge over at StampNation!

This week we are asking you to use a background stamp OR create a background using some smaller stamps!

I chose to make an Easter card this week!

I started by making my background using one of the beautiful hexagon shaped stamps from the "Ornamental Thoughts" stamp set.  I used 5 colored inks to create with: Whipped Honey, Matcha, Hot Tub, Lilac and Pink Champagne.  All of these inks are from the Catherine Pooler Designs Spa ink line.

I die cut the background with the "Scallops & Dots Dies" set and backed the panel with black cardstock to make it pop!

Next I die cut an umbrella from the "Under the Umbrella Die" and added a cute bunny from the "Hops & Peeps" stamp set.  I die cut it with it's coordinating die set.  

Come and check out all that StampNation has to offer!

Have a great Easter weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10