Catherine Pooler ~ Our Love Will Never Fizzle

The new "Soda Pop" collection is now in the Catherine Pooler Designs if you are a StampNation member!  Yes... as a StampNation member, you get to shop a WHOLE DAY EARLY!

Today's card of course, features the brand new "Feelin' Fizzy" stamp and coordinating die set!

I started my card by using the new "Pebble" ink and the fun "Scattered Circles Stencil" and making a simple dotted backdrop.

Then I used "Rockin' Red" ink for the sentiment and then I used the striped straw image down the side of the front panel.  To add a little "sparkle" to the word "fizzle", I added some white dots with a white gel pen.


Next I stamped 5 cola bottles using "Hoodie" ink and colored them in using Copic Markers.  Then I die cut each bottle out using the "Feelin' Fizzy Dies".

So much fun!

Catherine just announced a fun new up coming event over at StampNation...


Join us over at StampNation on May 9th!

Have a great week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10