Catherine Pooler ~ Bottle Caps Galore


The "Soda Pop" collection is now in the Catherine Pooler Designs Shop (9am ET)! Everything is now in the CP shop.  You can purchase everything individually, in bundles or there's an "I Want It All Bundle" too.

There's lots of fun retro goodies up for grabs including 3 new grey inks... Pebble, Hoodie and Slate!  There are also ink pad labels for these too!

I started today's card by stamping all 3 bottle cap images using S'mores ink all over my white cardstock panel.  I distressed the panel with a few light taps of some S'Mores and Sand Castle inks.

Then I stamped the 3 bottle caps using Shea Butter, Sea Glass, Sparkling Berry and Clay Mask inks.  I fussy cut out all the insides of the bottle caps and adhered them on with 3D foam tape.

For the final part of the card, I die cut the word "cheers" using the "Slim Alphabet Dies", inked them in S'mores ink and added some sparkly Stickles on the top.

Don't forget to check out all the bundles that the "Soda Pop" collection offers.

This fun bundle is the called the "Feelin' Fuzzy Bundle".  It includes the "Feelin' Fuzzy" stamp set and dies, the Arnold's Drive-In patterned paper pack and the Milwaukee Sequins.

I hope you have an amazing day!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10