StampNation ~ Night Skies

Today begins another fun weekend challenge over at StampNation

If you're interested in finding out more about StampNation, you can check out the Catherine Pooler Designs site, HERE

For today's challenge, Sarah, our hostess, has asked us to use "Night Skies" as our challenge.

So I not only took that as a literal night sky but the creatures that haunt it, so I used the "Wiser" stamp set with this beautiful owl image.


For the bottom pattern, I used the "Through the Prism" stamp set and colored it in with soft Copic Markers and added some fine pen work to the stars.

I used one of the new "Tickets & Tape Dies" to add on a simple sentiment.

I hope you'll come check out StampNation... lots of PERKS - like early ordering at Catherine Pooler Designs for releases!  Cool right!?!? 

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10