Sweet November Stamps ~ Happy Spring Elf

Today's sweet little Easter card creation features the new "Spring Elf: Blossom" from Sweet November Stamps and the Sweet November Vault!

I paired our sweet Blossom with the adorable little "Troll Home" digi to create a whimsical scene.

To begin my card, I created my fun scene on my computer and printed it out.  I also ran some masking paper through to create masks for both my little elf and her little home.

I fussy cut out my masks and applied them over my images.

Next I took my Copic Airbrush system and applied a base layer of color to my scene.  Some soft yellows and oranges for the sky and some bright greens for the grass.

Next I peeled off the masks and colored in the remainder of the scene. I used a wide variety of colors and added some more grassy details to the ground.

To finish off the card, I added my trimmed panel to some fun tartan pattern papers.  I even added some white gel pen details to the bib of her dress to mimic the patterned papers.

So cute!

Don't forget to check out all the fun elves from this Sweet November Vault release!  You can see them all linked with photos below.

Happy Spring all!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10