Catherine Pooler ~ You're a Classic!

The brand new "Soda Pop" collection is coming from Catherine Pooler Designs this week! 

My card today features the adorable "Feelin' Fizzy" stamp and die set!

I began by created a light grey back ground using the sweet little star shapes from the "Feelin' Fizzy" stamp set.  I used the NEW grey ink, "Pebble" for this!

Then I stamped 5 bottle shapes withe the NEW "Slate" grey ink.  I filled each bottle with it's coordinating liquid shape using Uptown, Fiesta Blue, In The Park, Glitz and Flame inks.  then I die cut them out using their dies, "Feelin' Fizzy Dies" and popped them up on the front.  I tucked some NEW "Hoodie" grey inked straws in between all the bottles.

To finish it off I stamped the greeting from "Slate" ink and die cut it out.  For the final touch, I added some sparkly Stickles dots.

So, so cute, right!?!?

Make sure you check out the three NEW inks because grey inks are a must-have in your ink stash for sure!

There are even coordinating label stickers for purchase too!

Everything for today's post goes LIVE in the Catherine Pooler Shop on Wednesday at 9am ET.

If you are a StampNation member, then you get to hit the shop a DAY EARLY.  You can shop on Tuesday at 12 noon ET.

PLUS with release, if you purchase more $75 before shipping and taxes, you can grab a "Retro Love Word Die" for FREE using the code shown!

Who doesn't love a FREEBIE!?!? 

Stay tuned for more creations with the new "Soda Pop" collection!

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10