Sweet November Stamps ~ Tropical Joy Ride

Happy Thursday everyone!  Today I'm sharing another new digital image from this past weekend's little release called "My Unbelievable Friend" from Sweet November Stamps.

This digital release celebrates the friendship of our beloved mermaid friends and humans.

The card I'm sharing today features the "My Unbelievable Friends: Joy Ride" digital image. These two sea bound pals are floating around on a tube in the tropical beach.


I began today's card by printing out the digital stamp, "My Unbelievable Friend: Joy Ride" and the FREE sentiment "Sentiment: You're the friend everyone wishes they had."

Then I took the two palm trees from the "Aloha Wees" clear stamp set and stamped them in Memento Black Tuxedo ink in the background to create a tropical beachy scene.

I took my Copic Markers and colored in the whole scene.  At the very end, I added some White Gel Pen to the water.

It turned out to be such a fun card!

Have a great rest of your week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10