Sweet November Stamps ~ Fairwee Happy Birthday

Happy Friday all!  Today we're sharing some more of the Sweet November Stamps latest release.

This card features the adorable little fairies from the "Fairwee Happy Birthday" clear stamp set.

I began by actually creating my shaker card background.  I used the banner image and created a draped banner background.  I proceeded to color the banners in rainbow Copic Markers.

I used some vellum and some Island Splender Mix Sequins and added them to my shaker.

I used some black cardstock to create the large shaker border.

Next I stamped 2 of the celebrating Wees and there gorgeous birthday cake on the adorable table in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them up with Copic Markers as well. I stamped a greeting from the set and fussy cut out all of the images.


I used my White Gel Pen to also add some sparkle details to the images including their rosy cheeks!

Check out more deets on my Instagram, @i_card_so_hard .

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10