Sweet November Stamps ~ Unbelievable Friends Release

 Happy Saturday all!  Today I'm sharing a new digital image from this weekend's little release of the "Unbelievable Friends" from Sweet November Stamps.

This digital release celebrates the friendship of our beloved mermaid friends and humans.

The card I'm sharing today features the "Unbelievable Friends: Helping Hands" digital image.


I decided today's mermaid needed some colorful hair so I used blues, teals and purples to adore her hair plus her tail too!

I also used the shoreline background from the "Horizon Lines: Seaside Cliffs" stamp set to set the scene for my friends.

I had fun playing with color on this one and I think it turned out quite fun!

Make sure to check out more of my mermaid and human friendship coming this week!

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10