Sweet November Stamps ~ Dragon Cavern

Happy weekend all!  Today I'm sharing a little scaly cutie from Sweet November Stamps.

This card is a mix of digital stamps and clear stamps. I began by printing out the "Vampire Cavern" digital image.  I also created a mask for the cave and applied it to the front panel.

Then I stamped the dragon from the "Extraordinarily Happy" hanging outside the cave opening.  I also stamped one of the little dragonflies from the "Full of Wonder" stamp set.


I colored in the cavern and the outside of the cavern and the hanging dragon.

Next I stamped, colored and fussy cut out the dragon from the "Full of Wonder" stamp set. I attached him to the card front.  I also added the sentiment from the same stamp set on the card front.

To get the scales on his hips, I used my Copic Marker Blender pen to push the ink into the paper and lighten it.


Such a fun card using these super cute dragons.

Have a great day!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10