Catherine Pooler ~ Rainbow Bicycle

The Catherine Pooler Designs newest collection, "Birthday on the Go" is now in the shop!  

Over at StampNation every two weeks we provide a challenge for our members. This week's challenge is to create a card featuring a least 4 inks.

Today's card features both the "Pedaling By" stamp and die set.... so cute!


So I began the card today's card by cutting one circle die cut from the "Circles Dies" and then colored it with 6 Copic Markers in rainbow order.

Then I cut the largest rectangle die from the "Dots & Scallops Dies" in white cardstock and I cut it approximately 2/3rds of the way down.

Next I die cut all the elements needed from the "Pedaling By Dies" to create my scene: the bike frame, the basket, flowers, large rectangular gift and the ribbon shapes.

I used the following inks to stamp out my bicycle and scene elements: Catching Rays, Lime Rickey, Samba and Flirty Fuchsia.  I also used Slate ink to stamp the seat, handle bars and the sentiment.


I also used my White Gel Pen to add some shine accents to the bike frame.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10