Sweet November Stamps ~ Any Fin is Possible!

Happy Tuesday!  Today I'm sharing some more mermaid fun with you!  

I started my card by stamping curly hairy beauty from the "Any Fin is Possible" stamp set from Sweet November Stamps in Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink. I decided this time after coloring her using Copic Markers that I would fussy cut her out and pop her up on my card front. 


For her sea scene, I first masked off a jagged edge using some masking tape and then I stamped a series of fish and sea creatures from the "Something's Fishy" stamp set among those jagged lines.  I stamped each fish again on masking paper, fussy cut them out, applied the masks and used my Copic Air Brush to spray blue ink over top of the whole scene.

I removed all of the critter masks and the jagged edge masks and colored in my creatures with Copic Markers.

I adhered our little mermaid using some 3D foam and then stamped the fun sentiment in using CP Fiesta Blue ink.

To add the finishing touch, I used a Copic Blender pen to add some bubbles to the water.

And a simple card was born!

Hope you have a fin-tastic day!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10