Sweet November Stamps ~ Flight of the Fairies

Happy Thursday all!  Today I'm sharing the card I created for my Sweet November Stamps PenPal for June.

This month's penpal theme was FAIRIES, so I pulled out adorable "Coffwees" stamp set.

I stamped my little wees at the mushroom table first, then I masked them off.  Then I stamped the two trees from the "Horizon Lines: Spring in Bloom" stamp set in the background and the sentiment.  I masked off the trees, the ground and Wees at the table and then used my Copic Marker air brush system to color in the sky.

I peeled off all the masks and colored up the whole image using my Copic Markers.



I also stamped the little Wee with the mug in her hands on a separate piece of paper, colored her up and cut her out.  I decided to attach her on a wobbler to the card front to make it look like she's flying.

The card arrived this past week so I know my PenPal has received it.

I hope you have a great rest of the week.

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10