Sweet November Stamps ~ Hey Ocean Friends

 

 Happy Sunday everyone!  Today I'm sharing another new digital image from this weekend's little release called "Unbelievable Friend" from Sweet November Stamps.

This digital release celebrates the friendship of our beloved mermaid friends and humans.

The card I'm sharing today features the "Unbelievable Friends: Hello There" digital image. These two sea bound pals are hand in hand.

I printed off the image and then immediately printed out the exact same image on my masking paper from Eclipse.  I fussy cut out the image and applied to my card front panel.

Next I took some Distress Oxide inks and blended them for a smooth blue fade.  I flicked some fine water droplets on to the panel and dabbed them up to make some faux bubbles in the water.  I had also masked off a sea floor and used some brown Distress Oxides inks to blend in that element too.

Next I peeled off the mask and colored in my ocean pals with Copic Markers.  I stamped a few fish from the "Something's Fishy" clear stamp set and fussy cut them out.

I took 2 grassy edges die cuts and used my Copic Air Brush system and inked them up in a variety of greens and applied them over the base of the scene.  I also added a vellum layer of the grassy lines too.  I took the 3 little fish I had fussy cut and glued them in to the grassy layers.

For the final element, I used some vellum and black cardstock and die cut the sentiment "Hey" from the Catherine Pooler Designs "Hey Word Dies" and added it to the card front.

Simple but cute!

Have a great rest of the weekend!  I hope you're able to get crafty!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10