Sweet November Stamps ~ Seas the Day!

Happy Saturday!  I decided to have some creative fun with a stamp set that I haven't used in awhile from  Sweet November Stamps.

So this week's card features the adorable "Sea Birds" stamp set. I began by die cutting the Waffle Flower "Postage Collage Mini Slimline Die" and then applied the coordinating stencil to create my simple background.

I used Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy and Broken China Distress Oxide inks to add "sea-capes" to each little box in the stencil.  Then I added some bold gold splatter across the boxes and removed the stencil.


I also stamped the sentiment and then all the little grass elements within the boxes from the "Sea Birds" stamp set.

Then I stamped the 2 gulls and the pelican images using Rich Cocoa Memento ink.  I colored each sea bird in with Copic Markers and then fussy cut them all out.  I adhered each bird on some 3D foam adhesive and added them across the card.


Lastly, I added a fun pop of yellow patterned paper from the Catherine Pooler Designs paper pack, "Moose Crossings".

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10