Sweet November Stamps ~ NEW L'il Gnomies!

Happy Saturday!  I decided to have some fun creating with a brand new digital stamp set from  Sweet November Stamps. This weekend we're introducing the cute "L'il Gnomies" collection.  We have 4 brand new images for you to download and create with!

So this weekend's card features the adorable new "L'il Gnomies Gnathan" stamp set. I pulled my little cutie image into my editing software along with some of the cool mushroom images from the Midsummer Mushroom" collection; Button, Pixie Cap and Honey Cup images.

Once my image was printed on to my marker paper, I also printed it out on some of my Eclipse masking paper.  I cut the mask out and applied it to my printed image.

I began by creating my sky.  I wanted a happy, fun sky so I used my Copic air brush system to spray a rainbow effect across the card front.  I also sprayed down a color base for my ground and path.

Before removing my mask, I added a splatter of bright gold metallic paint.

Next I peeled off the mask and began coloring in my entire scene with my Copic Markers.

I also added some white paint marker accents to my scene.  I added some white dots to my purple mushrooms and some white daisies in the grass.

Aren't his striped pants and hat a hoot?!?!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make sure to check out all the new little cuties in the SNS Shop!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10