Craft Roulette & Sweet November Stamps ~ Make a Wish

Happy Tuesday all!  Hope you're having a great week so far!  Today's card is this past week's entry for Craft Roulette

The four parameters that the wheel gave us this week were:

  • Project: A2 Card
  • Colors: Ice Cream Store (lots of strawberry and lemon sorbets with green sprinkles)
  • Element: Tasty or Taste(s) (the chocolates & lollipop)
  • Random: Guest's Choice: Add a Banner (sentiment)

So this week's card features the Sweet November Stamps stamps sets "Valentines Sweetwees" and "Harvest Wishes".

I began my card by stamping the 2 little Wees and an additional chocolate treat in Memento Rich Cocoa ink.  I colored them all up in pinks, oranges and yellow Copics.  I wanted bright and fun colors you would find in an Ice Cream Shop.  I fussy cut them all out.


Next I stamped the large cluster of mushrooms from the "Harvest Wishes" stamp set using the same Rich Cocoa ink.  I stamped a mask from my Eclipse masking tape, fussy cut it out and applied it to the stamped image.

Next I used my Copic Air Brush system and applied the base teal green and dark green to the entire background.

Once the background was laid down, I added a grassy arch to frame up the scene.

I peeled off the mushroom cluster mask and colored them in with Copics.

Next I added some sparkle to the background: I used a Copic Blender pen to add white dots plus I added some dots of sparkly Stickles.  I also used a white Gel Pen to add a fading border around the card's edge.

Next I used some 3D foam tape to adhere on all of the little Wees and the additional chocolate image.

To finish it all up, I used a die cut birthday sentiment from my stash. 

Voila!  My card for Craft Roulette is complete!  PLUS don't forget to join us this Friday at 6:10pm CT for another fun episode of Craft Roulette!

Happy crafting!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10