Sweet November Stamps ~ Apple Harvest Love

Howdy all!  Happy Hump Day!! Today I'm sharing another fun card using the Autumnal stamp "Bountiful Blessings: Apple Harvest" from Sweet November Stamps. 

To begin today's card, I stamped out the sweet little gal, her little squirrel friend and the apple tree branch from the stamp set using a lighter brown ink.  I want a no-line effect to my coloring on today's card.

I decided to pair the image with a specific piece of stripped patterned paper so that's where my color palette came from (note the striped paper on the right side!)

After coloring the whole scene with Copics, I tucked it under my strip of stripped paper and added some machine stitching to the joint.  To accentuate the details of the image, I added some of the finer details back into the image using Polychromo Pencils.

To finish off the card, I stamped the longer sentiment in Jack Black ink and cut it into a slender tag and backed it with another fun polka dot patterned long tag.

Make sure to check out all the amazing stamps over at Sweet November Stamps.  Have a great rest of the week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10