Catherine Pooler Designs ~ NEW Inks Are Here & an Insta Hop! *Prize!*


New ink colors from Catherine Pooler Designs are here!  We have three new Party Collection inks: Lemon Sorbet, Creamsicle and Frosted.

Today's card features all three colors and the new "Carrot Bouquet".  I began by stamping the beautiful veggie bouquet with Versamark ink and added gold heat embossing to the image.

I used our 3 new inks, Lemon Sorbet, Creamsicle, and Frosted along with Bellini, Melon Ice and Garden Party ink to watercolor in the image.

I die cut out the image using it's coordinated die set, "Carrot Bouquet Dies".  I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment onto the bow tails from the same stamp set.

Next I created my orange panel to mount my bouquet on.  I first used the "Lemon Sorbet" and "Creamsicle" inks direct to paper and blended them together slightly.  Next I took the "Tiled Up Stencil" and added some Bellini ink threw the stencil to create the unique pattern.  I splattered this panel with some black acrylic paint.

Next I die cut the large "Scallops & Dots Die" rectangle and blended some Frosted ink along the edges and adhered the scalloped panel to it.

I adhered the carrot bouquet using some foam tape and I added some purple and clear sequins from the "Paris Sequins" and "Saint Lucia Sequins" packs.

NOW... how can you WIN???

Head on over to Instagram and Catherine Pooler's account; @catherinepooler .

You'll want to follow each participant, leave a comment and share it with a friend!

You have the opportunity to WIN a $100 gift certificate to the Catherine Pooler Designs shop.

Commenting ends Monday, March 18th at 11:59 PM EDT.

Good luck!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10