Sweet November Stamps ~ Little Moments with Bunnies

Happy Saturday!  Today I'm sharing another fun card using some cute bunnies from Sweet November Stamps.

To begin today's card, I stamped my two little bunnies from the "Little Moments" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I then masked them both off and then stamped the tree trunk from the same stamp set.  I then masked it off as well.

Then I began adding some soft Copic color to my entire card using my Copic Air Brush system.  I blocked in the sky and the ground.

Next I colored in the tree line, 2 little trees and the overhead canopy of leaves.  Then I colored in the foreground.

I peeled off all 3 masks and colored in the tree stump and the 2 bunnies.

To finish off the card, I stamped the sentiment at the top.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10