Craft Roulette ~ Royal Crowns

Happy Monday!  Hope you're having a great week!  It feels like Spring here in Southern Alberta.  Today's card is this past week's entry for Craft Roulette.  This will be my 61st submission.

The four parameters that the wheel gave us this week were:

  • Project: Include an Envelope (little mini envelope with a frog stamp)
  • Colors: Party (lots of bold colors this week)
  • Element: Crown(s) (they all have crowns)
  • Random: 3 Strips of Paper (3 little red banner ends)

So this week's card features the "Royal Treatment" stamp set by Sweet November Stamps.  I started with the Waffle Flower Postage A7 Collage die and stencil set.

I stamped all of my little prince and princesses with their frogs first.  Then I masked them all off and then added a blend of Distress Oxides of green in the background.

I colored all of my images using Copic Markers.

I decided to cut all of the stamps apart and laid them on a square card instead of creating an A7 sized card.

Make sure to check out Craft Roulette over on YouTube and join us every Friday at 6:30pm CT for a brand new episode! Hope you'll join us Friday for the next episode with Ann Butler!

Hope you have a great week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10