Catherine Pooler ~ Happy Easter

New ink colors from Catherine Pooler Designs are COMING TOMORROW!  We have three new Party Collection inks: Lemon Sorbet, Creamsicle and Frosted.

Today's card features all three new colors and the beautiful stamp set, "Ukrainian Eggs".

I started off by stamping 3 egg shaped stamp bases from the "Ukrainian Eggs" stamp set.  Then I added the decorative patterns on top of egg - I used the same color of ink on each one and stamped it multiple times. I did end up stamping the Lemon Sorbet inked egg base with Creamsicle ink just to make sure the pattern showed up.  I took my polychromos pencils and added some tracing on some of the elements included the stamped flowers.

For the gingham base, I first cut a piece of white cardstock with the "Scallops & Dots Dies" and inked it up with some of the new Frosted ink.  Then I cut a piece if the "Spring Gingham", the Garden Party color, and adhered and stitched the gingham to the scalloped piece.


To add the final touch, the sentiment, I stamped it in Frosted ink and die cut it with the "Sentiment Banner Dies".

Hope you have a wonderful and creative week!  Don't forget to stop by TOMORROW as Catherine Pooler and a few of her crafty friends will be having a INSTAGRAM HOP where you could win a $100 gift certificate to the CP shop!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10