Craft Roulette ~ Violet Artist Bouquet

TGIF!!  Hope you're having a great week - three cheers for the upcoming weekend!  Today's card is this past week's entry for Craft Roulette.  This will be my 60th submission.

The four parameters that the wheel gave us this week were:

  • Project: Thinking of You
  • Colors: Fairytale (lots of bold purples this week)
  • Element: Hears or Ears (the buzz of the bees)
  • Random: Stamped Background (script and dots stamped in the background)

So this week's card features the "Artistic Bouquet" from Power Poppy.  I decided to match the purple hues of my background panel for my bouquet's color palette this week.


For my background I inked it up using some CP Drive-in ink and then used some water to stencil a little bit of the fun Aall & Create stencil through it.  Then I added some dots and gold heat embossed them and also a CP retired script font stamp too.

Make sure to check out Craft Roulette over on YouTube and join us every Friday at 6:30pm CT for a brand new episode! Hope you'll join us tonight for the next episode with Desiree Kuemmerle!

Hope you have a great week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10