Sweet Pink Peas

Happy Friday everyone!  It’s going to be a fun weekend with lots of card making going on here.  I’m excited to be able to since I’ve been doing lots of Scouty things the last few weeks.

Today it’s all about the new Power Poppy “Power & Spark Challenge” for October.  You can read about it more on the Power Poppy Blog. I love this challenge, as it opens you up to creating all kinds of ah-mazing cards and projects.

For my birthday month of June, I Googled flowers that bloom in that month here in Canada and I had a whole bunch of fun florals to choose from.  I decided to use the delicate Sweet Peas from our “Sweet Memories” stamp set.


I just love their transparency in real life!

Now…
Christine Okken – go here!

Don’t forget to join us tomorrow for a fun challenge for World Card Making Day and also a COUPON to use in the store!  Woohoo… shopping fun!  See you then!

~ Ally ~




stamps: Power Poppy (Sweet Memories, Natural Beauties)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
patterned paperLawn Fawn (Knit Picky Fall 6x6)
ink:  Memento (London Fog), Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils
dies: Spellbinders (Fancy Lattice), My Favorite Things (Stitched Rectangles, Stitched Scallop Basic Edges)
gemsStudio Katia (Silver Foil Crystals)

1 comment:

Jennifer Scull said...

such a beautiful card with a fabulous bg!!! I am smitten with Power Poppy stamps. :)

 
09 10