Christmas Card Series: Day 3 ~ Christmas Kisses

Howdy all!  I hope you enjoyed the Power Poppy new Happiest Holiday 2018 release last week.
Let’s head back to our Christmas Card Series for 2018 once again!

Today’s cards are all about taking an everyday stamp image and making it festive.  I’m featuring the sweet little “Blowing Kisses” stamp set from My Favorite Things today plus a few others.

Grab a mug of something warm and join me in my craftroom…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMmdsVhruRk&t=753s

Once again, here’s a quick peek at the cards I made today…




Those little Pure Innocence girls are darlin’ aren’t they?


Thanks for joining me today!  I’d love to hear what you think of the series so far?  Happy creating!

~ Ally ~



stamps: My Favorite Things (Blowing Kisses), Mama Elephant (A Beary Christmas)
cardstock:  Recollections (110# White)
dies: Catherine Pooler Designs (Postage Stamp Dies), MFT (Stitched Rectangles)
patterned papersCarta Bella (Santa’s Workshop 6x6)
inks:  Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers 

No comments:

 
09 10