Power Poppy: Painting Pumpkins

Hey there!  Happy Friday everyone!  Some of the Power Poppy Bloomies and I have gathered to share some fun projects with you today.

One of the newest images released from Power Poppy is the fun and festive “Painting Pumpkins” digital stamp set.  There are actually several different versions in this digital collection that you can chose to print and color.  I chose to use the no-line pumpkins with the dotted-paint designs.




I began coloring my image with Copic Markers.  Then I pulled in my Polychromos Pencils to add all the fine details.


This card I plan to send to my StampNation PenPal for October.


Christine Okken – go here!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  Happy coloring!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (Painting Pumpkins)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White), Copic (X-Press It)
patterned paper: Photoplay Paper (Autumn Day 6x6)
ink:  Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils
dies: MFT (Stitched Scalloped Basic Edges)
thread: Sulky Metallic (Gold)

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I love this soft look and that mint green! Ohhhhh, so beautiful!

 
09 10