Introducing... Through The Woods & Snuggle Down


It’s Day 3 of our Happiest Holidays 2018 release for Power Poppy!

Today we actually have TWO new stamps sets to share!

First is… “Through The Woods”…

This stamp set features some woodsy sentiments and evergreens as far as the eye can see. A potted tree has several birdie visitors, plus an extra bird in flight as a separate stamp, who is poised to land in the tree to "gather together" with his friends.

And our second stamp collection is “Snuggle Down”…

It features stamps to create a fun Tartan plaid! Plus this set has two focal images - one is a stack of wool blankets with a lantern and sleigh bells and a second with some fun & festive thermoses.

I decided to combine elements of both stamp sets on one card to share.  Can I tell you how much I LOVE the stamps to create your own plaid???



Now, take a moment and take a gander at my fellow Bloomies & their creations…
Christine Okken – go here!

These beautiful stamp sets will go on sale on Sunday October 28th in the Power Poppy Shop!

Thanks for joining me today!  Happy blog hopping!

~ Ally ~




stamps: Power Poppy (Through the Woods, Snuggle Down)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White), Catherine Pooler Designs (Chocolate), Simon Says Stamp (Lipstick Red), MFT (Primitive Cream)
ink:  Memento (Rich Cocoa), Distress Oxide (Candied Apple), Polychromos Pencils, Catherine Pooler Designs (Spruce), Versamark

dies: Catherine Pooler Designs (Circles Dies), Spellbinders (Scalloped Circles)
embossing powder: Stampendous! (Detail White)
sequins: Craft Medley (Rouge)
other: Stickles (Stardust)

4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very very cool! I love the plaid!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I love your take on this set, Allison!

Lisa said...

I love everything about this! I adore plaid so much, this card just makes me heart sing!

Stacy Morgan said...

The plaid on this looks great, very cool with your fussy cutting. I like the masculine feel to this one.

 
09 10