Introducing... Amaryllis Bliss


Howdy and welcome to final day of the Power PoppyHappiest Holiday 2018 release.

Today we introduce you to… Amaryllis Bliss




This stamp collection contains a trio of flowers begging to be colored in delicious reds, pinks, and whites — accented by your choice of greenery. Sprigs of fragrant cedar and jasmine would love to be tucked under the petals. A few Amaryllis leaves are included, too! It also contains three pretty sentiments sharing holiday peace.  This stamp set also has an accompanying set of dies too!


I chose to colour my Amaryllises in white.  I found this gorgeous inspirational photo of white blooms with delicate red edges so I though might add a bit of whimsy to my blooms.




Check out my inspiration…


Now, take a gander at my fellow Bloomies & their festive creations…
Christine Okken – go here!


This beautiful stamp set and all of the rest of the Happiest Holiday 2018 collection of stamps will go on sale on TODAY in the Power Poppy Shop!

Thanks for joining me today!  Happy blog hopping!

~ Ally ~



stamps: Power Poppy (Amaryllis Bliss)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
ink:  Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils, Ranger Distress (Antique Linen), Catherine Pooler Designs (Rockin’ Red)

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Nora Noll said...

This is breathtaking!!!!!

Lisa said...

Wow, your card is just stunning! You brought your inspiration photo to life, that's for sure!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Allison. Wow, WOW! My breath is taken away. I'm glad you shared the inspiration photo. I can't get over how gorgeous this is. You just amaze me!

Barbara said...

Wow! I am speechless! Your creation is just gorgeous and so stunning. You are an artist!

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

This is super awesome Allison, the colours you used are stunning. Thank you for showing.

Stacy Morgan said...

Gorgeous... Oh my goodness Ally! This is outstanding! FANTASTIC job.

 
09 10