Christmas Card Series 2018: Day 1 ~ Peek-a-boo Critters

Howdy all!  Welcome to my first day of my Christmas Card Series 2018.  I’m not promising a certain number of cards, I’m just going with the flow and my creative mojo.

You are going to find a lot of my cards have a bit of coloring or have a few fun layers or will be interactive in some way.  These are all of my favourite things about making cards so I thought I’d share those things with you!

So grab a delicious beverage and join me in my craftroom…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybj5j0Odk2A&t=685s

Here’s another look at the cards we made…

I hope you enjoyed the tutorial.  I have decided not to do voiceovers due to the poor quality of my microphone.

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Hello Bluebird (Frosty Friends), Catherine Pooler Designs (Plaid Background Stamp), My Favorite Things (Dashing Deer)
dies: Catherine Pooler Designs (Winter Woodland Dies), My Favorite Things (Rolling Hills Dies, Stitched Rectangles, Stitched Ovals), SugarPea Designs (Log Cabin Mountainscape Die)
ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Catherine Pooler Designs (Twilight), Copic Markers, Versamark 
embossing paste: Dreamerweaver Stencils (Pearlescent)
embossing powder: Stampendous! (Detail White)
stencil:  Simon Says Stamp (Falling Snow
cardstock:  Recollections (110# White)
others: Stickles (Stardust), Glossy Accents

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing as well. Love the colors you chose.

 
09 10