Christmas Card Series 2018: Day 2 ~ Bad Christmas Kitty

Welcome to Day 2 of my Christmas Card Series for 2018.  Today I’m going to combine a non-holiday themed stamp set with a Christmas one to create today’s card.  I love being able to re-purpose stamps in this way.  It sure makes them more worth while to spend money on.

So come and join me at my crafty desk for another fun Christmas card.  Grab a coffee and let’s go play!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37ABwa3lFac&t=903s


Here’s another look at both of the cards that I created today…

The red gingham…

And the green…

So what do you think about combining your step sets?  It’s super fun!  Now, go check out your stash and see what you can come up with!

Happy creating!

~ Ally ~



stamps: Your Next Stamp (Scratch Pad), My Favorite Things (Merry Christmoose), Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps (Dear Santa)
inks: Versafine (Black Onyx), Ranger Distress Oxide (Dusty Concord), ZIG Clean Color Markers
patterned paper: MFT (Tiny Checks Brights 6x6)
paper: Strathmore Water Color Paper (140#)
dies: Pretty Pink Posh (Scalloped Frames)
other: Nuvo Drops (Ruby Slippers), Glossy Accents

No comments:

 
09 10