Stamp of Approval is Here!

Howdy all!  Happy Wednesday! Today is the release day for the newest Stamp of Approval collection.  This festive collection is called “Home for the Holidays”.

If you are a member of StampNation, there is already a link posted over at the top of the forums for you to go and purchase your box.  The Waitlist people will get their purchase link at 9am EST and then the collection goes live to the public at 6pm EST tonight.

For my card today I thought I’d share something super simple and easy to make duplicates of.  I chose traditional colors of ink of course, Green Tea, Eucalyptus, Rockin’ Red and Peppermint Scrub.

My card features the birdie from the Tiny Wishes stamp set, the heart border from the Cozy Borders stamp set, the branch from the Festive Trimmings stamps and finally the sentiment from my favorite sentiment stamp set, Holiday Mix.

Can you see how easy this card would be to create?  So super simple!

Don’t forget to check out all the fun SOA hops going on…
There are lots of chances to WIN some great Catherine Pooler prizes!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I appreciate the time you take to stop and take a look at my card creations!  Happy creating!

~ Ally ~


Stamps: Holiday Mix, Tiny Wishes, Cozy Borders
Ink: Rockin’ Red, Peppermint Scrub, Green Tea, Eucalyptus
Paper: Premium White Cardstock

No comments:

 
09 10