Power Poppy: O Hoppy Day

Welcome to Day 2 of the brand new Power Poppy release of the Natural Wonders Collection.

Today we feature the new clear stamp set, O Hoppy Day!  O Hoppy Day is a beer-themed set with the main image that is currently our Hops & Barley digi, plus bottle caps and punny sentiments.


I chose to feature the spray of wheat and hops.  Isn’t a gorgeous image???

I colored it first with a base and back ground of Copic Markers.  Then I proceeded to use my Polychromos Pencils to add the finer details to the coloring.

Christine Okken – go here!

*****************************************************************************
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Join me tomorrow for some more fall fun!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (O Hoppy Day)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White), SU! (Pool Party)
patterned paper: My Mind’s Eye (Market Street 6x6)
ink:  Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils
washi tape: Recollections
other: Tan thread, Nuvo Crystal Drops (Gloss White)

36 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Just dreamy Ally! What an awesome colour pairing!

Stacy Morgan said...

Ally these colors are so fresh and beautiful. I like the tips colored tan. Beautiful job.

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Great card!

Lisa said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the colors and papers you chose, the image really pops!

abhoneyab said...

Gorgeous, beautiful colors!

BeverlyBL said...

Pretty/fun cards. Don't think I ever knew what hops looked like. Thanks.

kathy s said...

This card is so pretty, thanks for sharing.

hayleycreates said...

Love that this could be a masculine card too. Really nice.

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Ally, love the colours and your design. Thanks for sharing. A great masculine card!

Chrisd said...

Wheat and hops is so lovely in your project.

TheWinstonFamily said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

vickie said...

Beautiful cards. I always think of wheat in the fall.

Diane said...

Such a lovely card! Love the colors that you choose.

tinyfeet said...

I really like your second card.

Parker said...

I didn't realize how pretty hops and wheat were. Great coloring.

Cindy said...

Love your beautiful cards!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the soft colors of your stamp! What a gorgeous card!

Diana said...

Beautiful card. Love your choice of colors!

Tracy said...

What a pretty card.

DJ Rants said...

Such a pretty card! Your coloring is beautiful!

Sherrie J. said...

These cards are both so lovely. Wonderful coloring!

Mary Holshouser said...

Unique set. Love it.
Have some beer drinkers in
the family and I know what
there next cards will be.
Your cards are fantastic.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Denise Bryant said...

Love the wheat and hops! Beautiful card!

Melanie Smith said...

This is such a beautiful spray of florals I just love it.

Amy Seigler said...

Beautiful cards! I love the colors you chose to showcase them both.

Mrsfish02 said...

So beautiful against the striped background. Love the colors you used on the grains. I never knew hops were so pretty. Nicely done

Lorna said...

Beautiful cards Ally. Nice images for masculine cards.

Jane Crisci said...

I love this card! My son is a Beer maker and this would be perfect!

LOU said...

Awesome card Allison! Beautiful colours.

Cindy Holmes said...

Beautiful cards! These would be really nice masculine cards! Your colors and coloring are amazing too!

Marianne said...

Wonderful image and colouring!

Dana M said...

So gorgeous! I love your color combination and the coloring is stunning.

Lucy E. said...

Beautiful card!
I love the shading on the hops.

Valerija said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love those stamps.

Cheryl Rigney said...

Your card is fabulous!! This is the perfect set to create cards for my craft beer loving husband. So many options to combine with Hops and Barley.

Ingrid Bayly's Creations said...

Just love this male card need to add it to my stash

 
09 10