Kraft Cardstock, Sewing Machines and Tea Pots!

I have this serious addiction to kraft cardstock! I use it for anything and everything when it comes to creating. The last few days I have been using it to create some "vintage" feeling cards....

Just for You Tag Card

supplies: cardstock, Bazzill, Walmart; stamps, Gina K. Designs, Verve; ink, Copic, Ranger, Stampin' Up!; die cuts (tag), Spellbinder's; edge punch, Martha Stewart; pearls, BasicGrey; jute, Stampin' Up!.

I create the above card for a challenge in the Gina K. forums at Splitcoast for their new release. I am in love with the Gina K. sewing machine stamp I have!

You're in my Thoughts Shaker Card
supplies: cardstock, Bazzill, Walmart; stamps, Gina K. Designs; ink, Copic, Ranger, Stampin' Up!; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; embossing folders, Cuttlebug; glitter, Making Memories; acetate hearts, Heidi Swapp; jute, Stampin' Up!.

Over at StampTV, Gina has a fun and easy tutorial for creating shaker cards (here and here). I have some bronze glitter and clear acetate inside my shaker card. See whatI men about the kraft cardstock?

Just for You Tea Pot
supplies: patterned paper, Jillibean Soup; cardstock, Bazzill, Coredinations, Walmart; stamps, Verve; ink, Copic, Ranger, Stampin' Up!; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; edge punches, Martha Stewart, EK Siccess, Fiskars; embossing folder, Cuttlebug; pearls, BasicGrey; misc., ribbon.

A few weeks back I won myself a stamp set from Verve and I picked this pretty little tea pot stamp set from their newest release called A Cup of Life. I love the end result of this card.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jess said...

scrumptious cards Ally!

Victoria said...

Beautiful! I love Kraft CS - just more warm looking than white!

Jewels14 said...

Your cards are so beautiful and inspiring Ally!! :)

Beeceecreativity said...

love the colouring...very elegant.

 
09 10