More Mojo Monday!

Some more Mojo Monday sketch creations....

Leave a Trail (MOJOTERESA)

supplies: patterned paper, My Mind's Eye; cardstock, Bazzill, Prism; stamps, Gina K. Designs; ink, Copic, Memento; brad and photo anchor, Queen &Co.; tools, EK Success corner rounder, EK Success punches, Spellbinder's Nestabilities; other, thread.

Greetings
(MOJOSARAH)

supplies: patterned paper, My Mind's Eye; cardstock, Bazzill, Prism; stamps, Papertrey Ink; ink, Copic, Ranger, Clearsnap; brad, Imaginsce; tools, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, Impesionabilities & Pendants; ribbon, American Crafts; other, thread.

Thanks for checking out my cards!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Loe that serene mountain scene ... great sketch cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Ally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. georgeous cards... lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for brightening my day. I read each and every comment.
Hugs,
Ally.