Creative Pandemonium [59]

For this week's Creative Pandemonium challenge we were to use:
  • some sort of stitching
  • hand written journaling and
  • stickers (non-alphabets)
And this is what I came up with....

Hikers

supplies: patterned papers, die cut tags, Graphic45; cardtsock, Bazzill; alphabet stickers, Doodlebug; stamp, Pink Paislee; 3D stickers (birds and flourish), Me and My Big Ideas; gems, KaiserCraft; paint, ink, Ranger; embossing powder, Walmart; grungeboard; Tim Holtz, die cut shape, Spellbinder's; other, thread.

I inadvertently forgot to send in my layout on time so you won't see it on the site but I did play! I was a bad girl!

Janelle is also having a DESIGN TEAM CALL. Good luck to all that submit your work!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Jess said...

gorgeous layout Ally!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful page Allison, I LOVE it! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Kryssi said...

congrats on winning the cores, allison!

Victoria said...

That is a gorgeous page!

 
09 10