Lovin the Mini Albums!



I am one lucky girl this past week or so! I have another project that I created featured on a blog!

This time, it's my coffee sleeve mini album project on the Creative Mini Albums blog, right here.


I loved creating this project. A simple binding of the coffee sleeves, some fun die cuts using some beautiful Graphic45 papers, some small wallet sized photos and some simple journaling strips and a few embellishments and VOILA! A finished mini album!

Thanks Kristine for allowing me to share this super fun project with your readers!

Don't forget about my AUGUST BLOG CANDY! Click the banner just below my blog header or use this link to read all the details. Good luck everyone!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kaytee said...

Your mini is so cute!!! Great idea!!

Victoria said...

This is such a great idea - I just love it!

 
09 10