The Scrapping Bug - August Reveal

This month for The Scrapping Bug kit, we got an extremely fun packed with the adorable Popsicle line by Bo Bunny!

To view a list of the kit contents, see here.

This month I made 3 layouts with a card to come, with the papers and embellishments of this fun kit. Here are all my creations this month:

A Slice of Summer


Ticket 2 Ride

H2... Oh!!!!

Make sure you take a moment and check out what the rest of the Scrapping Bug design team have created using this kit in the The Bug Gallery here.

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Don't forget to check out my August blog candy detail here.

Photobucket

4 comments:

ellen s. said...

oh i love those papers! and your layouts are so awesome, love how you used those journal spots

Jess said...

beautiful layouts...yummy kit...that last pg is my fav!!!

Tracey said...

Love your layouts Ally. The colours in this line are so vibrant & fun.

Victoria said...

Love that line...and love your layouts!

 
09 10