Getting my Mojo Back!

Mojo Monday Blinkie

I've been dragging my creative feet for days and I came across Mojo Monday's "Mojo Turn 100!" celebration sketches. Just what I needed!

You'll have to excuse the multiple posts today as I want to load a few cards today.

Kitty (MOJO100)


supplies: patterned paper, Scenic Route; cardstock, Bazzill, Prism; ribbon, Jillibean Soup; stamp, Penny Black; ink, Copic, Memento; tools, Scor-Bug, Spellbinder's; other, thread.


A Tenting We Will Go (MOJOMARIA)

supplies: patterned paper, My Mind's Eye; cardstock, Prism; ribbon, American Crafts; stamps, Gina K. Designs; ink, Copic, Memento, Ranger; tools, EK Success corner rounder, EKSuccess scalloped punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder; other, thread, clear plastic beads from the dollar store.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll have some cards for you!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Love them! Great cards!

Victoria said...

That cat is sooo cute, and I love the tent! Great work :)

Beeceecreativity said...

these are tooooo cute.... great cards.

 
09 10