A Page in Time - August Reveal [part 2]

A Page in Time scrapbook kits have 3 parts to them. Today's the reveal for part two & three.

Here's part two of the August APIT kit, Dream Street's Sam kit.


Here's part three of the August APIT kit, Dream Street's Urban Ink kit. This is the second part that I got to design with this month.

Here are my kit creations...

Moving Mountians

A close up of each page....



And finally the masculine card I made using my scraps....


Hope you enjoyed your A Page in Time tour. If you'd like to purchase this kit, you better get it quick! They're all going quickly!

Don't forget about my August BLOG CANDY! Click the banner above and it will take you to the contest details. Good luck!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Zoe said...

OMW Ally LOVE what you did! What great pages :-)

Victoria said...

More amazing work! :)

 
09 10