Loving Me Some Verve!

I'm a member of Splitcoaststampers and I just happened upon the Verve Stamps company and they were celebrating their second Anni-VERVE-sary this week on the SCS board. So I adventured into the party and found out they were having a sketch contest. Julee, Verve's owner, had posted 5 fabulous card sketches for people to use as part of their anniversary contest.

Here are the five cards I created using the five sketches....

Hoppy Birthday

supplies: stamps, Penny Black; patterned papers, BasicGrey; cardstock, Prism, Bazzill; ribbon, Americna Crafts; ink. Memento, Copics; pearls, Micheal's; other, thread.

Mousey Hugs

supplies: stamps, Penny Black; patterned papers, My Mind's Eye; cardstock, Prism, Bazzill; ribbon, KI Memories; ink. Memento, Copics, Clearsnap; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; other, thread.

Kitty Thoughts

supplies: stamps, Penny Black; patterned papers, My Mind's Eye; cardstock, Prism, Bazzill; ribbon, We R Memory Keepers; ink. Memento, Copics; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; edge punch, Martha Stewart; other, thread.

Can You Hear the Ocean?

supplies: stamps, Impression Obsessions; patterned papers, My Mind's Eye; cardstock, Prism, Bazzill; ribbon, misc.; ink. Memento, Copics, Ranger, Staz-On; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; pearls,BasicGrey; embossing folder, Cuttlebug; jute, Stampin' Up!; other, thread.

Hedgehog Hearts

supplies: stamps, Penny Black; patterned papers, My Mind's Eye; cardstock, Prism, Bazzill; ribbon, Espirit; ink. Memento, Copics, Stampin' Up!; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; other, thread.

I was lucky enough to win a Verve Stamp set of my choice with one of my cards! How cool is that? I'm one lucky girl! Now I just have to figure out what Verve set I want!

Which is your favourite card?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Selma said...

I love Penny Black stamps. I love all your cards, but if I have to pick one, I would pick the frog. I love that set and this card is so cute.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! You did great with these sketches, and they're all so cute! Looks like a lot of fun, too!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card Allison, your rocked each of the sketch layouts!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Victoria said...

Wow! Great cards! I love the hugging mice!

 
09 10