Awww.... I'm Blushng!

Back in April when I was home for ScrapFest in Kitchener, I came across a new stamp company that I feel in love with; Paper Pretties. So I grabbed a couple of their cute little boy themed stamps sets to play with.

Here's a card I created using one of the stamps I brought home from their "Cooper" line; Beach Bum. I coloured my entire image using Copics and I used some masking techniques and my Copic airbrush to create the sky and beach scene.

Well I finally posted this little card on their forum the other day, only to find THIS post on their blog yesterday. I got picked as their "Card of the Week". I'm SO honoured! Jodi, the writer of the post made me blush. Such kind and wonderful words. I'm still blushing now.

Thanks Jodi and Paper Pretties! You made my day!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jess said...

totally adorable!

Tracey said...

Love this card Ally. So cute and the colours are fabulous!

Victoria said...

That is one adorable card!

 
09 10