A New LOVE!

I love browsing blogs using my Google Reader.... especially scrapbooking and card markers blogs. I must have 150+ blogs I follow and a few days ago I came across a blog that was showcasing some ADORABLE digital stamped images... and needless to say.... I couldn't resist having a few of them to add to my ever expanding digital files.

So I went to visit the Digital Pencil Too; a blog and store created by Mo Manning and I was in LOVE! I loved ALL the adorable images she has drawn and shared and I wanted to take them all home with me. I did manage to buy a few of my favourites to use and create with. And of course... when I have something new, I just HAVE to find some way of using it right away.

So here are some of the cards I created using Mo Manning's wonderful digital stamps.....

Note: I printed all my images out on my Laser printer. This heat sets the ink and allows you to use your images with Copics.

Masquerade Kitty

supplies: digital stamp (Mo Manning of Mo's Digital Pencil "Bat Cat"); ink, Copic; patterned papers, My Mind's Eye; cardstock, Prism, Bazzill; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; gems, Hero Arts; misc., black glitter pen, Sakura; thread, ribbon.

Peek-a-boo Patch

supplies: digital stamp (Mo Manning of Mo's Digital Pencil "Patrick in the Pumpkins"); ink, Copic, Clearsnap, Ranger; patterned papers, My Mind's Eye; cardstock, Prism, Bazzill; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; gems, Hero Arts; misc., thread, ribbon.

Sledding Fun

supplies: digital stamp (Mo Manning of Mo's Digital Pencil "Toboggan"); ink, Copic, Clearsnap, Stampin' Up!, Ranger; patterned papers, My Mind's Eye; cardstock, Prism, Bazzill; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; gems, Hero Arts; glitter, Ranger's Stickles; misc., thread, ribbon.

The BIG One
supplies: digital stamp (Mo Manning of Mo's Digital Pencil "The Big One"); ink, Copic; patterned papers, My Mind's Eye; cardstock, Prism, Bazzill; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; gems, BasicGrey; edge punch, Martha Stewart; misc., thread, ribbon.

Hanging Stockings

supplies: digital stamp (Mo Manning of Mo's Digital Pencil "Hanging Stockings"); stamps, myStamp BOX, Gina K. Designs; ink, Copic; patterned papers, My Mind's Eye; cardstock, Prism, Bazzill; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; gems, KAISERcraft; brad, Making Memories.

I hope that you like my creations! I had a ball colouring and creating them!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Victoria said...

Oooh! So awesome! I am off to check it out. Love your cards!

Elisabeth said...

Ally, these cards are adorable!!!

The Wired Angel said...

These are beautiful Ally.. you did an awesome job with Mo's illustrations. Thanks for sharing your talent and creativity. Hugs, PeggyM

Beeceecreativity said...

these are adorable...haven't done too many cards but looks like i should start... have lots of scraps to use also...

csroyal said...

All of your work is just beautiful!!

Debbie Pamment said...

Absolutely stunning cards - I love these images too - just need more time to use them - have a heap all printed up - your work is just super inspiring though!!!
xXx

Angie Blom said...

these are stunning cards Ally.. what amazing images.. love digital atamping.

Katie said...

I've just found your blog from Mo's PCP group and I love your work!
Super job on all of them!

Randa Clay said...

I'm a huge Mo Manning fan myself - she is just awesome. I love the cards you created with her images - they're just beautiful!

dpkennedy said...

Allison, your coloring is fabulous! Love your card designs too! Gorgeous work!

 
09 10