Thanks Mo!

I got this sweet email from Mo Manning this evening. She is the illustrator of the images for the cards I showed on my blog yesterday. She had an opportunity to see my cards using her adorable images from her store, Digital Pencil Too, that I had posted here. She had asked me if she could share my cards with her blog readers... awwww..... I was so honoured! She had some wonderful comments for my cards and she just made my night! Thanks Mo! I'll be back to buy more images very soon!

Come and check out's Mo's blog, Mo's Digital Pencil Too! and see her post here with one of my cards on it. Goodness I love her work....

Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa S. said...

I just saw the post on Mo's blo or I should say PCP. I love the toboggon and your work. Beautiful. I love Mo's illustrations. They are the best. I'm off to check out your sketch blog

 
09 10