Guest Designer at LCOM

I've been having a lot of fun being this month's guest sketch designer at Let's Capture Our Memories! As part of this month's guest designer position, I got a free set of stamps for Gel-a-tins, this month's sponsor! This is the stamp set I had fun playing with....

For this page, I used Amanda's sketch as the basis for my layout and I incorporated my stamps sets by using the flower stamps as my "faux raspberries". I also used the different leaf stamps throughout my page as well.

Berries

supplies: patterned papers, BasicGrey, Dream Street; die cut paper, BasicGrey; cardstock, Bazzill, Prism; alphabet stickers and ribbon, Making Memories; ink, Memento, Copic; pen, Sharpie; edge punch, EK Success; label shaped paper, Jenni Bowlin; other, thread.

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Congrats!! That's a really beautiful layout :)

 
09 10