Having a Spooktacular Time!

We have officially started our weScrap ABC Card Crop and we are seeing lots of fun cards from all of our members! The gallery is hoppin'!

Yesterday was my first challenge posting and here's the card I created for it! I'd love for you to come and join us.... I'm also giving away some yummy MME papers to one lucky winner who participates in my "E" challenge! Come check it out!

Happy Fall

The inside:

supplies: papers & tag, My Mind's Eye; cardstock, Bazzill, Coredinations; punches, Martha Stewart, Fiskars; stamp, Papertrey Ink; die cut shape, Spellbinder's; ink, Copic, Memento; ribbon, Espirit; eyelets, Making Memories; embossing folder, Cuttlebug; other, thread.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cooool card! tfs

Victoria said...

Love that card...and the whole card hop is awesome! :)

 
09 10